The Self-Service Portal is an online tool that allows you to request technical support for your computer, ActivBoard, printer, Internet access, telephone, login support, etc. The Self-Service Portal is accessible from any DCSD employee computer and from the Office 365 Employee Portal.
If you need support on how to use software resources, click here
to contact the Instructional Technology Department.
How to Use the Self-Service Portal
- Login to the computer with your Employee ID and password. You must log on to the computer with those credentials in order to access your Self-Service portal account.
- Double-click the red telephone icon on your desktop.
- Click OK.
- Double-click the New Incident button.
5. When the New Incident form opens, you must complete the required fields.
6. Enter the alternate phone and room number.
7. Click the drop down menu to enter impact.
8. Click on the box to select your issue. You may only select one issue per ticket.
9. Click in Please Describe Your Issue text box.
10. If needed, you may add an attachment below the description of your issue.
11. Click Save and Close Tab located at the top of your screen.
You will receive an email notification that your ticket has been successfully submitted.
12. You can review Open and Closed Tickets by clicking on the tab and the ticket.